My mom has been making this SP casserole for as long as I can remember. It’s always a huge hit with any crowd and the best part? It only has THREE ingredients, I promise it’s fool-proof and deeelicious!
Moms Sweet Potato Casserole
- 4 Large Sweet Potatoes (2 were tiny so I have 5)
- 4 Carrots
- 2 small cans of Clementine’s
- Bring large pot of water to a boil and pre-heat oven to 350*.
- Wash & peel sweet potatoes then cut into small pieces and put into boiling water until tender. Repeat for Carrots, since there’s not as many carrots you could also do them in the microwave.
- Once Sweet Potato and Carrots are tender drain and add to large casserole dish and mash ‘em up!
- When everything is smooth like buttah (or nearly, lumps never hurt anyone!) add the Clementine’s and mix (don’t mash) briefly – you want to leave good sized sections of Clementine’s!
- Pop it all into the oven for 20 minutes and you’re done!
- This is a staple for Thanksgiving and Christmas in my family. It also has quite the following at work!